Choose a career that matters at UnityPoint Health. At UnityPoint Health, we believe that our patient-centered vision and physician-driven philosophy, along with our one team approach, ensures every patient knows just how much they matter to this world. Commitment to our team has earned us a spot on the Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare. Come be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve. At UnityPoint Health, you matter.
UnityPoint Clinic is a physician-led, nonprofit health care organization offering comprehensive services in primary care, walk-in care, and specialty care. The clinical teams at the area’s clinics are improving outcomes, lowering the number of hospital readmissions, and reducing avoidable costs associated with treating chronic conditions. The UnityPoint Clinic team is known for excellence and quality patient care putting patients at the center of their care to provide the best level of health and well-being.
Operated by UnityPoint Health – St. Luke's, this Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly helps you live as independently and healthy as possible in your home and within the community through a range of services. The only program of its kind in this area, Siouxland PACE provides added peace of mind for our participants and their families. The program provides a unique opportunity for you to work with a team of PACE professionals committed to your health and well-being.
- Established team of 3 Advanced Practitioners
- Established practice serving the Siouxland community
- Opportunity to practice outpatient medicine in an established, well-known clinic and program
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical, who know the patients and the community
- Full-time position, including dedicated administrative time, with flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- 24/7 hospitalist program is responsible for adult inpatients
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on EPIC EMR to improve care coordination
- Shared call amongst the providers. Currently 1:4 clinic only – Triaged through a call service
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Specialty skills: Geriatric care preferred, basic procedures like wart removal, knee injections, immunizations, pelvic exams, sutures, wound care, medication management, skin excisions, lacerations
- Evaluates, interprets, and coordinates information to make decisions and recommendations regarding patient care
- Patient-focused, friendly, and willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Serves as a member of the PACE program leadership team
- Salary-based position
- Attractive incentive package
- A competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what stage of life you are in.
- Generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance, retirement contributions and more
- Dedicated provider resources to positively impact providers work-life balance
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness, including a free third-party service for loan restructuring and consolidation.
- A commitment to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Support and development opportunities that are a crucial part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- A culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what’s right for the people we serve.
Sioux City has grown to be one of Iowa’s largest cities – and its meteoric rise isn’t showing any signs of slowing down. Sioux City is now one of northwest Iowa’s hubs for food production, healthcare, education, tourism and retail. Residents enjoy some of the most affordable housing in the nation, and there’s always something going on – whether it’s Saturday in the Park, one of the largest music festivals in the region, or any number of indoor and outdoor attractions such as Cone Park, the award-winning Art Center or the Sioux City Symphony. Whatever your tastes and whatever your career path, there’s something for everyone in Sioux City.
Please contact Caden Clouse, Physician and Provider Recruiter, at 712-279-3331 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- MD or DO
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Ability to obtain and hold an unrestricted license to practice in the state of Iowa
- Hold current and unrestricted state and federal authority to prescribe and administer medications as necessary or appropriate to the physician’s field of practice
- Eligible to work in the United States (H1-B cap exempt)
- J-1 waiver sponsorship available